- Anna High School
- Athletics Overview
Parents Action is Required by July 27, 2020
As we begin to look toward the 2020-2021 school year, AISD would like to inform you about a change to our required athletic paperwork due to the COVID-19 epidemic. These changes have been established by the UIL and the Commissioner of Education at TEA and will immediately be in effect for any student that is in or plans to participate in athletics (Junior High School Athletics, High School Athletics, Cheer, Dance, and Marching Band).
- The UIL requires ALL students entering grades 7-12 to complete the 5 electronic forms in Rank One Sports located on the Anna ISD Athletics Parent Portal page. These forms are the same forms that the parent or guardian must fill out every year. Click the link below to access the forms:
ALL RANK ONE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY
JULY 27, 2020.
WHO WILL NEED A FULL PRE PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EXAMINATION (PPE)?
- ALL incoming 7th-grade students that plan on participating in athletics.
- ALL students that plan on participating in athletics that DO NOT already have a physical on file with AISD. (Example: You are new to the district or new to athletics)
- Any athlete that checks “YES” to questions 1-22 on the Medical History Form will require a student to receive further medical evaluation by the school’s Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC). (Brittany Fredrick and Terry Miller)
- After evaluation, the ATC MAY require a physical exam to receive written clearance from a physician, physician assistant, chiropractor, or nurse practitioner before any participation in UIL practices, games, performances, or matches.
ALREADY COMPLETED PHYSICALS
- All PPE traditionally expires after two years.
- If your student has previously completed a PPE and it is on file in Rank One Sports, those physicals will roll over to expire in May 2021.
ALL RANK ONE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY JULY 27, 2020.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns to the Sports Medicine staff regarding physicals, medical history forms, or completed physicals.
Brittany Fredrick MS, LAT, ATC - email@example.com
Terry Miller LAT, ATC - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Fill Out Rank One Forms
- Go to https://annaisd.rankonesport.com/New/NewInstructionsPage.aspx (You may create a login or continue as a guest. Either way will work, as long as you have your student’s ID #)
- Scroll down to the section “Electronic Documents to be submitted by the parent”
- Click the hyperlink for “Parent Contact and Medical Release”
- Provide the information requested
- Read and check all boxes
- Print Student Name and digitally sign student signature.
- Print the parent or legal guardian’s name and digitally sign your signature.
- Click Submit
- Repeat for the other 4 documents.
*New students to the district may not be uploaded in the Rank One Sports system yet. If not please email the Athletic Trainer, Brittany Fredrick at email@example.com with the following information and she will get your student uploaded as quickly as possible.
- Name (First and Last)
- Date of Birth
- Student ID number