Great news!! The Makerspace Fabrication Lab is now OPEN for scheduling (Anna ISD Staff and Students Only) to bring your classes down!!
- We have a lot of space to spread out & tools for innovative "making" in the Makerspace FabLab.
- We will be following the district Covid19 plan and have our own system set up to where it is safe for equipment training and projects to continue.
- You can also schedule a tour and I’d be happy to show you around.
- Background: Our 3,744 ft Makerspace Fabrication Lab is unique as we are the only Makerspace Fabrication Lab in a Texas high school that is accessible to ALL public high school students and staff that can integrate into ALL subject areas. We are proud to serve EVERYONE! We even have a plasma cutter down here that was specially designed for Anna ISD.
- Overview Presentation(slides on 10 second loop): http://bit.ly/AISDMakerspaceOverview
- What is Maker Education Integration Video(2min58sec long): https://youtu.be/bhSBD5HARac
The Makerspace ran by Anna ISD CTE Staff Member, Mrs. Emily Burk.
She serves as the Makerspace Integration Technology Specialist (MITS).