Skip To Main Content


Withdrawal Process

To withdraw a student under the age of 18 from school, the parent or guardian must contact the campus registrar specifying the final day the student will be in attendance.

We will send your child's records directly to your child's new school as soon as we receive their "record's request".

  • The parent/guardian must sign a withdrawal form
  • Return textbooks and library books, pay unpaid cafeteria balance, return any other school property