Skip To Main Content

Proof of Residency

Your child must live in Anna ISD to attend AISD schools. Anna ISD does not accept out-of-district transfers or fees to enroll out-of-district students. Anna ISD requires families to provide proof of residency each year in order to complete the enrollment and/or registration process. Proof of residence may be emailed to your child's campus PEIMS clerk. 

If you have more than one student attending Anna ISD, you will need to submit proof of residency for each student individually. Once submitted, your proof of residency will be reviewed by campus staff to verify it meets the acceptable proof of requirements below. If it is not accepted, you will be contacted for further information.  A copy of a current (current or previous month) utility bill (electric, gas, or water) which shows the current usage on it.

  • A current lease (for 30 days until a utility bill is available).
  • If you have recently purchased your home, a copy of the closing papers will suffice until a utility bill is available to reproduce (within 30 days).
  • If you are living with a relative or friend in the AISD attendance zone, an affidavit must be completed, notarized, and returned to the school office along with a current utility bill.
  • Students living apart from parents—Refer to Policy FDB (LOCAL).