Anna ISD teachers receive pay raise
The Anna ISD Board of Trustees approved a 3% midpoint pay raise for all Anna ISD employees for the 2023-2024 school year. Teacher salaries were already competitive, but this puts Anna ISD among the top-paying districts in the area.
First-year teachers on a 10-month contract (166 work days) start at $56,000. Anna ISD teachers will work 4 instructional days a week and, on average, only work 1 1/2 Fridays a month for planning/professional development.
Anna ISD teachers who teach in high-needs areas are also eligible for the Teacher Incentive Allotment and stipends, potentially earning them $20,000 more per year.
- Anna High School
- Clemons Creek Middle School
- Joe K Bryant Elementary
- Judith Lindsey Harlow Elementary
- Rosamond-Sherley Elementary
- Slayter Creek Middle School
- Sue Evelyn Rattan Elementary
- anna independent school district