Student Absence Reporting
Regular school attendance is essential for a student to make the most of his or her education—to benefit from teacher-led and school activities, to build each day’s learning on the previous day’s, and to grow as an individual. Absences from class may result in serious disruption of a student’s mastery of the instructional materials; therefore, the student and parent should make every effort to avoid unnecessary absences.
Students may receive a total of four (4) excused absences each school year from a parent/guardian, by submitting the Report an Absence Form or by note.
If your child had a medical appointment, please turn in documentation from the doctor at the front office of your child's campus or email it to:
- Bryant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harlow - email@example.com
- Rattan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Education Center - email@example.com
- Anna Middle School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna High School - email@example.com
Select Your Child's Campus To Report an Absence