When to Keep Your Child Home
Children who have the following symptoms should stay home and not come to school until these symptoms have been gone for at least 24 hours without the help of medication.
- Fever (100 degrees or higher)
- Sore Throat (with fever or swollen neck)
- Persistent Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Rash (with fever and itching)
- Conjunctivitis/Pink Eye (your child can attend school 24 hours after starting medical treatment)
A child with a typical cold but no fever or green drainage may come to school.
District JENNIFER DEGROOT, RN
Bryant Elementary LYNDSEY BRYANT, LVN
Harlow Elementary KATIE ROBERTS, RN
Rattan Elementary JENNIFER MALONE, RN
Rosamond-Sherley Elementary BROOKE KNOLL, RN
ANGELA DUNMON, LVN
Anna Middle School JANELLE STAHL, RN
Anna High School JUSTIN MURPHY, EMT