Special Education Parent Advisory Council
The mission of the Anna ISD SEPAC is to cultivate a partnership that incorporates reciprocal communication between staff and parents of students with special services in order to:
- Advocate for understanding of disabilities and inclusion for all students.
- Provide parents with resources, training, and a safe place for support groups.
- Connect with the community through programs, events, and fundraisers.
- Support continuous improvement in programs for students.
- Empower students with unique and special abilities to be successful.
Parents are nominated by a campus principal or other district administrator to actively serve on SEPAC.