Returning Students Registration
All returning students are required to register before the beginning of every school year.
Coyote Crossing is our annual school registration summer event for returning and new students where you will complete the following:
- Bring required documents
- Complete online registration forms (if not able to complete at home)
- Complete Child Nutrition Free & Reduced Program Form
- Sign up for bus transportation
- Other steps to prepare for school (as they apply)
- Receive free Coyote Crossing t-shirt
Gather Required Documents
Anna ISD requires a parent or guardian to provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Proof of Residency (View acceptable documents)
- Driver's License of Enrolling Parent
Required documents may be emailed to the campus registrar or delivered to the campus.
Online Registration Forms
The District will inform parents when the registration process opens each summer.
To begin the online registration process, log into your Ascender Parent Portal account.
- If you have forgotten your user name, you can look it up, but you cannot change it. To retrieve your user name, you must use the email address you originally used to create your child's account.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. You can also change your password at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact your child's future campus registrar.