Communication and Collaboration
The digital world . . .
• What does e-mail stand for?
• What are the three main parts of an email address?
• Do you have an email address?
• Have you ever sent an email before?
• What types of things can you send with an email?
• What should you do if you get an email from someone you don't know?
• What is netiquette? How can we practice netiquette in our classroom?
Video Discussion Questions
(for parents & teachers)
• With whom do people connect? What are the different reasons people connect with one another?
• How do you communicate and connect with other people, and with the world? How do you like to connect with information?
• What are the best ways we can collaborate and work together digitally?
• What are some challenges, barriers or misunderstandings that can occur with some tools?
• What makes communication and collaboration difficult?
• What makes it a part of digital citizenship?
• How can a digital citizen collaborate with others who are separated by time and space?