New Student Enrollment
New Student Online Enrollment allows parents/guardians to enter student and family information to request enrollment of students that will be new to Anna ISD.
Anna ISD serves students who live within the District's attendance zone in Anna and Westminster. Your child must live within the attendance zone attend Anna ISD schools.
If your child is a Pre-K - 12th-grade student, new to Anna ISD (never has been enrolled in an Anna ISD campus), you can start the process online.
On-Campus or Virtual Instruction
Due to COVID-19, Anna ISD will offer students and parents the choice of on-campus or virtual instruction for the first semester of the 2020-21 school year. Learn more about the learning environments in order to prepare to make your selection as part of the registration process.
Gather Required Documents
Required documents may be emailed to the campus registrar or delivered to the campus registrar in person.
Anna ISD requires a parent or guardian to provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (View acceptable documents) Please note: if you cannot yet produce a current utility bill with an Anna ISD current utility bill (required before starting school).
- Driver's License of Enrolling Parent
- Additional Documentation/Qualification Criteria for Pre-K students (required to enroll in the free program)
- Additional Documentation for high school students
- Incoming 9th graders will need to provide their final 8th-grade report card at the time of enrollment.
- Incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will need to provide an unofficial transcript.
Please be sure to review the documents accepted for proof of residency and double-check that your child's immunization records are up to date and reflect all the requirements of the state of Texas, which may vary from other states/countries.
If a language other than English is spoken most of the time in your home and by your child, you will be contacted by your child’s campus to schedule an assessment date to determine your student's eligibility for the appropriate language program: bilingual education or English as a Second Language (ESL).
Online Enrollment Form
To begin the online enrollment process, first create an account with Ascender Parent Portal. You will then be prompted to enter basic information regarding your child.
Remember your user name, email address, and password associated with your parent portal account as you must register your child at the beginning of every school year. As a security measure, parents must use the same login information and email in future years to sign-in if they previously set up an account.
Finalize the Enrollment Process
The enrollment is not complete until the documentation is reviewed and processed by District staff. Anna ISD will process new student registration in the order in which online submissions were received.