The Graduation Guide & Course Catalog have been developed to provide important information for students. It will assist students and families in making wise, informed decisions concerning programs and course choices throughout your high school years. The goal of Anna ISD is to prepare students as thoroughly as possible for the next phase of their lives. This page contains important information to help direct the student in making informed decisions throughout high school.
Your student will graduate under the Foundation with Endorsement Plan. Endorsements help create a personalized learning plan in line with a student’s career interests and goals. All entering freshmen will be required to develop a personal graduation plan that leads to an endorsement. This plan is a working document that will be developed to meet individual student needs and to establish academic goals. By the end of Sophomore year, all students will need to have a final decision made on their Endorsement.
- Anna High School Endorsement Summary
- 4 Year Graduation Worksheet
- AISD Graduation Plans
- 2020-2021 Academic Planning Guide
- Class of 2024: Parent Information Presentation
- Sample 4 Year Plan Check Sheet
- AHS CTE Course Sequence 2020-2021
- Class of 2024 Course Request
- Class of 2024 Course Request Instructions
- Class of 2024 Parent Presentation
- Understanding Pre-AP and AP
- Dual Credit Presentation